Despite being a member of the Phantom Thieves of Hearts in Persona 5, at the end of the day you’re also just a high school student. This means that you’ll regularly have to attend class, and depending on the day you may or may not be called on to answer a question. This will happen throughout the school year, but there has been one test question in particular that has stumped many.
The test question we’re talking about here is the one that asks how many colors it takes to paint every region of a map given to you without any two adjacent ones being the same color. You’ll be asked this question on 4/27 by Ms. Usami, and compared to the other ones it’s very tricky. However, you don’t have to rack your brain to figure it out, as we’ll just tell you that the answer is four.
Ms. Usami will then go on to discuss this principle further, saying that any flat image – a map of the world, or anything – can be painted only using four colors. She states that many have realized this principle based on experience since ancient times, but it went unsolved for a long time as it was difficult to prove.
Of course, seeing as you answered the question correctly, all of your classmates will be vocally amazed at your immense knowledge. Not only that, but you’ll also improve your knowledge stat for answering the question correctly, which comes in very handy throughout the game. The teacher will then go on to continue the lesson, but your work here is done and class will soon be over.
Sometimes when you’re in these classes you won’t have to answer any questions at all, while still having potential to raise your knowledge stat occasionally. However, when test questions come up for you to answer you want to do your absolute best to get them right, as they’ll help raise that knowledge category more quickly.
- Will Xbox One Beat PlayStation 4 This Holiday Season?
- Why Is The PlayStation 4 Consistently Dominating The Xbox One In Sales?
- Xbox Founder Believes Xbox One Won’t Catch Up To PS4
- PlayStation 4 Beats Xbox One In September, Nearly Triples August Sales
- Will Xbox One Finally Dethrone PS4 Behind Strong Holiday Lineup And Price Cut?
- Something special coming for GTA 5 PS4
- PS4 Will Outsell Xbox One This Holiday Claims Industry Analyst
- Xbox Co-Creator Hoping Sony Agrees To Allow PlayStation 4 And Xbox One Cross-Platform Play
- PlayStation 4 Sales Now Exceed 20 Million Globally
- PSN Still Down, Feel Bad For Those That Already Owned A PlayStation 4