In a recent interview on Irrational Games’ Irrational Interviews series, two of the games industry’s best story tellers, get together and talk about game creation. Amy Hennig, Naughty Dog’s Creative Director and the mind behind the Uncharted Series, sits down with Ken Levine, Creative Director of Irrational Games, and the lead on Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite.
The podcast delves into a mixture of topics that the two creatives touch on when developing big budget video games, now and in the past. The podcast is relatively short, and if you’re a fan of either game, it’s definitely worth a listen.
If the player above isn’t working properly, you can find the podcast here.
- The Last of Us Remastered Looks So Good You Have To See It For Yourself
- Sony Ad May Have Leaked Uncharted Trilogy Remaster For PS4
- Naughty Dog Promise Fans Will Be Blown Away By Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End’s Levels
- Naughty Dog Might Have Accidentally Confirmed The Last of Us 2
- Rumor: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Might Only Be 1080p and 30fps After All