Next week Xbox 360 users will get access to Xbox Live Gold alongside a promotion with Rockstar and 2K Games. Between January 25th and the 31st 2K content will be 50% off during the time period which includes DLC from your favorite Rockstar classics like Red Dead Redemption, GTA IV, Borderlands, and even Bioshock 2. The Free Xbox Live Gold will run from the 28th to the 31st where the free trial will end at the end of the month.
These steep Rockstar discounts follow a EA discount sale that is going on right now where users are getting 50% off on DLC content.
- Xbox 360 Fall Update Preview
- PSN Status Still Down, Xbox Live Patchy At The Moment
- Microsoft Shipped 6.6 Million Xbox One And Xbox 360 Consoles During Last Quarter
- PlayStation Plus offers nearly 3-1 in terms of dollar value when compared to Games with Gold
- Xbox Live is Completely Down on Xbox One – Service Back Up Now