Nier: Automata is getting new downloadable content for the game titled “3C3C1D119440927,” which sounds more like a typo in the press release Square Enix sent out than the actual name of the content.
Nevertheless, fans of the game will get new colosseums to challenge, and additional sub-quests to play. Upon completing these quests a number players can earn a number of unlockables for the game.
Nier: Automata DLC Includes
- Costumes from the Japanese release (NieR Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S, and A2.
- Records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox.
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair.
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects.
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets.
The downloadable content will arrive on both PlayStation 4 and Steam, though no release date was given for it in the announcement. You can check out gameplay of the 3C3C1D119440927 DLC for Nier: Automata, below:
Nier: Automata DLC Gameplay
NieR: Automata, released earlier this year, released to a ton of critical praise. You can check out our review of NieR: Automata, and if you’re in need of guides for Nier: Automata you can check those out here.