Blizzard may have just recently released the latest map, Eichenwalde to Overwatch, but they decided it wasn’t right just yet. So the latest patch addresses a few issues and general fixes, as well as providing an increased payload to the new map for Overwatch players.
Blizzard have released patch notes for the 220.127.116.11 patch that is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on the official blog. Not only adding increased payload to Eichenwalde, it also has seen a slightly revamped Competitive Play screen to show off a new Competitive Tier legend. Now players will also see a new ‘Match Complete’ splash screen instead of ‘Round Complete’. They have also fixed several bugs. Check out some of the fixes below.
- Players should now see fewer Plays of the Game featuring Mercy’s Resurrection ability
- Increased payload speed on Eichenwalde
USER INTERFACE UPDATES
- A new Competitive Tier legend has been added to the Competitive Play info screen
- A new Match Complete splash screen has replaced the former Round Complete splash screen in competitive matches
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Triple Kill announcement from being played after a kill streak of 3 or more
- Fixed several issues causing some players obtain a skill rating that’s higher than their actual rating
- Note: A very small number of people were affected by these issues, but those who were affected will have their skill rating adjusted appropriately
For the full list of fixes check out the blog. Overwatch is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC