PES 2017 update version 1.02 should be rolling out to users of the game today onward. The full patch notes have now been detailed.
Konami announced all of the details on the PES 2017 website. This update should be available on most of the platforms. Full patch notes can be seen below.
- Sometimes, a forced crash of the game while editing the [Select Image] of the Home Ground Settings, for each team in the EDIT mode and then immediately cancel, just after entering the match menu window.
- The edited Home Ground Settings would not be displayed, if you play in the away side of Master League or Become a Legend.
- Transfer Negotiations would not be able to offer to some players, if you meet the specific conditions in Master League.
- While APPLY LIVE UPDATE is being applied and meet the specific conditions of Mark Settings in the Game Plan of Master League, if you switch players in the Player Details Window, the game would be stopped.
- The game would be stopped, showing an error message of [CE-34878-0], if you take a specific procedure in the Squad Management window of myClub mode.
- Sometimes the shoot gauge keeps showing in the replay window of TEAM PLAY LOBBY matches.
- Importing multiple team data at once, the game sometimes crashes.
Improved items: The position of the cursor display has been changed, when the [Blimp] or [Fan View] is selected in the [Camera Type] during the match. Even as players have been edited, player images in the Game Plan are kept as original.
Konami also noted at the bottom of the page that minor adjustments have been made to a variety of modes that are in PES 2017. This is to improve your overall gaming experience.