Rockstar is continuously adding new content to the chaotic-but-entertaining world of Grand Theft Auto Online, and what’s a better way to kick off a new year than adding a new adversary mode and a new motorcycle.
The “uber-customizable” Pegassi FCR 1000 is the new bike added to the game. It looks classy but that doesn’t mean it won’t be fast. The developer described it below:
“This fully-featured beaut of a bike treads the fine line between old-school, no-frills engineering and a tight-trousered hipster’s delight. An instant classic, this bike will be the envy of your grandpa, even if he did disown you.”
The Vehicle Vendetta adversary mode allows players to battle it out on motorcycles for various power-ups, each granting you a unique ability. Here are all the power-ups:
- Beast: Automatically transforms you into a Rhino Tank.
- Detonator: Removes obstacles and objects from the arena.
- Bomb: Place up to three bombs around the map to destroy trailing enemies.
- Rockets: Fire rockets at oncoming drivers to incapacitate them.
- Repair: Returns vehicle back to max health.
- Ghost: Become translucent, allowing you to drive through enemy vehicles to steal their power-ups.
- Jammed: Forces the accelerator on for the enemy team’s vehicles.
- Flipped: Reverses the enemy team’s steering, acceleration and braking controls.
- Zoned: Slows down time for all players.
- Deadline: Automatically switches you onto the Nagasaki Shotaro complete with devastating light trail.
- Random: Chance to collect any power-up except Detonator.
Rockstar is also holding numerous discounts and export bonuses on GTA$, vehicle exports, grenade launchers, masks, body armor, ammo and much more, starting from January 3rd and ends on January 16th. Grand Theft Auto V and its online component continues to attract players to come back and play the game years after its release, setting a benchmark for a generation of games to come. Tell us if you tried out the new mode below.
- Xbox One ‘Will Always be Behind the PS4…Because it isn’t as Powerful’ says DICE Dev
- Xbox One – eSRAM Preventing 1080p Games
- Xbox One to deliver twice the performance with DirectX 12 update
- Xbox One Update For Preview Members Improves Backwards Compatibility
- Xbox One predicted to have made up ground on PS4 in August sales, Wii U sales jump