The latest update for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim went live on Xbox 360 a short while ago. The latest update (1.3) fixes a handful of problems for the game. Magic resistances, dragon animation glitches, and radiant story fixes are included in the list of things to expect fixed in the update.
While the Xbox 360 version went live this morning, the PlayStation version of the patch is still undergoing the certification process. However, don’t set your hopes too high PS3 users, the 1.3 patch on PlayStation 3 will not fix the underlying lag problems that some of you are experiencing with the game.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Update 1.3 Patch Notes:
- General Stability Improvements
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed placing books on bookshelves insides owned homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim recently took home top honors at Spike’s Video Game Awards as the Game of the Year.