A recent survey conducted by Ubisoft asked fans for help in deciding on where the further adventures of the franchise will head. In the survey, Ubisoft lists eight scenario possibilities for fans to choose from to get a gauge of where gamers would like to see the game take place in.
As you can see from the extensive list of possibilities below, there’s plenty of rich history for the developers to draw on when looking for inspiration for the next Assassin’s Creed title.
The possible locations of the next Assassin’s Creed
- The violent conflicts of the Imperial Dynasties in Medieval China
- The advent of the mighty British Empire during Victorian England
- The culmination of the Pharaoh Reign in Ancient Egypt
- The invasion of the Americas by the Spanish Conquistadors
- The confrontation between British colonists and native Americans during the American Revolution
- The overthrow of the Tsar Empire by the Communists during Russian Revolution
- The Warlord Battles of Feudal Japan
- The rise of Cesar’s Empire in Ancient Rome
While you might not have gotten the chance to answer in the survey, let us know where you would like to see the Assassin’s Creed franchise head, in the comments section below.