CD Projekt RED has revealed the release date for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings on the Xbox 360. The “Enhanced Edition” will launch on the Xbox 360 this April 17, 2012. The Enhanced Edition will include all DLC for the game boxed with the release. Alongside the DLC, the two-disc console version of the game will also incorporate around four hours of brand new content that not even PC players have had the chance to experience.
CD Projeckt RED has said that there have been “absolutely no compromises” when it comes to The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings on Xbox 360. Though the console version of the game will see some significant changes from the PC version which launched last year. A new targeting system, enhanced game camera, and new inventory management features are among the improvements made for this version of The Witcher 2 experience.
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings will be a full retail release, which means that the game will come in at a fully priced $60, and will also be offered in the “Collectors Edition” variety which comes equipped with an art book, medallion, and making-of DVD.
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings won over many gamers that tried the title last year, including us. You can find our review of the PC version of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings here.
- New Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Games Announced, Microsoft Changing Future Release Schedule
- Get a Free Xbox One Backwards Compatible Copy of The Witcher 2 Right Now
- Spring Cleaning – The Witcher 2: Assassin’s of Kings Giveaway
- The Witcher 2 on Xbox 360 receives glowing critical praise
- The Witcher 2 Confirmed for Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED Confirms The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for PC and Next Gen
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Interview and Hands-On Preview from PAX East 2015
- CD Projekt reveals Cyberpunk 2077
- CD Projekt dumps the details on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- The Witcher 2 devs believe the industry is trending toward “over-exploiting” gamers