If you haven’t taken the time to consider the maginitude of what happened in Japan last week, we implore you to think about it for a moment. A country that is a major contributor to our community, as gamers, is in dire need of help. Many have joined the relief efforts in one way or another. Bungie has just announced that they are selling Quake Relief Wristbands and donating all of the proceeds directly to the Red Cross who are aiding the people who need our assisstance now, and in the coming weeks and months ahead.
So forgo that next RedBull or Starbucks Coffee and join the Bungie Community in helping those that need it right now. It’s five bucks. Seriously stop being stingy, the ordering process is super easy, it takes about two minutes from start to finish. And just maybe if you buy two, God will forgive you for the time you told that kid his mother had aids over Xbox Live.
- Destiny Season Pass Holders Get The ‘White Glove Treatment’ With The Taken King
- Bungie not playing favorites when it comes to Destiny on Xbox One
- Destiny Beta PS4 vs Xbox One Graphics Comparison Screenshots
- Destiny Beta PS4 vs PS3 Graphics Comparison Screenshots Show Differences
- Update: A Reminder That Destiny Is An Always Online Game
- Bungie’s next game will be Xbox exclusive, details uncovered in legal documents
- Bungie Responds To Critical Feedback Of Destiny
- Bungie Apologizes – Destiny: The Taken King CE Exclusives Available in Stand-Alone DLC, Announce VIP Rewards
- Destiny to see visual upgrade on Xbox One with new SDK
- Destiny Patch Incoming