Activision and Sledgehammer Games have announced there will be an update released very soon for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare that will fix some issues and bugs.
It has already been a week since Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare came out and many people have enjoyed the game. Much with every online game, there have been some bugs and issues present that Sledgehammer Games aims to address. An upcoming patch update will be released very soon that will fix the known issues so far.
Sledgehammer Games announced the following Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare patch notes:
- Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fix for weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Connectivity optimizations.
- Fix for stats accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
- Fix for round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
Activision and Sledgehammer Games also gave out a statement in regards to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare getting dedicated servers. They said the game “employs game servers hosted at data centers globally on all platforms and listen servers as part of our proprietary matchmaking system“. Their goal is to ensure gamers will get a good experience no matter where they are from and what time of day they are playing the game.