Call of Duty: Ghosts will be getting a number of improvements and modifications soon in one or more updates. The largest changes that will be made are regarding eSports rules. In other words, they will be making modifications to make the Clan vs Clan playlist more competitive, similar to League Play in previous Call of Duty’s.
The following list of changes is to be expected ‘soon’, and can be found over on Call of Duty Ghosts’ blog page;
- Restrict Ghillie suits in competitive rules.
- Restrict Tracker Sights in competitive rules.
- Restrict Danger Close in competitive rules.
- Disable third-person spectating in competitive Private Matches.
- Add a kill feed to Broadcaster mode.
- Address Broadcaster mode stability (squash crash bugs).
- Removal of split-screen in Private match when eSports rules are enabled.
- Add eSports rules to Clan vs. Clan playlist.
- Open Clan v Clan playlist to allow solo player entry & mixed clan teams.
- Modify Dead Silence/Amplify functionality.
- Resolve the defuse timer animation discrepancy.
- Modify the defuse time sound effects if the defuse process is cancelled.
- Add game action overlays where needed (flag captures, etc.).
- Resolve the leaderboard’s red death indicator delay.
- Roll over player in scoreboard to highlight arrow in mini-map.
- Investigating the addition of Xbox One LAN support.