Final Fantasy XIV is set to expand even further with the release of the Defenders Of Eorzea patch which is encompassed in Patch 2.3. It is set to add a bevy of new content for players and fixes for other aspects of the game.
The main content of the patch is set to add a wide array of story scenario quests as well as side-quests, side-story quests, Grand Company quests, and Chronicles Of A New Era quests. Other content that will be added includes Chocobo raising, housing additions, and changes to Grand and Free Companies. Below are a few additional changes that will be introduced for Final Fantasy XIV in patch 2.3.
- New items have been added to gathering points.
Antumbral Rock / Raw Diamond / Raw Emerald / Raw Topaz / Raw Iolite / Raw SapphireBotonist
Redolent Log / Bamboo Stick / Waterfoul Feather
- New Action Has Been Added For The Fisher
Acquired Level: Level 22
Unhook a fish (including all those of the same type subsequently caught at your current location) and release it back into the wild.
- New big fish have been added to fifty fishing spots ranging from level 20 to level 45.
- Certain previously unmoochable fish can now be used for mooching.
- New mounts have been added.
For a full list of patch details check out the Official page. Final Fantasy XIV: Defenders Of Erozea Patch 2.3 is set to release Tuesday, July 8th on all platforms.
- This article was updated on:August 7th, 2014