Quantic Dream is famous for the risks they took in 2010’s Heavy Rain. A hyper-realistic, beautiful series, of quick time events which unfolded into a story unlike anything gamers have ever experienced. The developer has recently registered a number of new domain names and a trademark. Spotted by Supererogatory, the new domains revolve around two central names: Playseries, and Fiv5.
A recent Quantic Dream hire, Benoit Godde lists Five as a project that he is working on. SCEE has also coined a trademark on Fiv5 in Europe. Could this take us on another dark journey similar to Heavy Rain? Perhaps, we’ll just have to wait to see how this pans out.
- Beyond: Two Souls Could Be Getting The Same The Last of Us Remastered Treatment
- Detroit: Become Human 20 Times More Complex Than Any Other Quantic Dream Game
- Is the Walking Dead Game really a video game?
- Expect the unexpected in Beyond: Two Souls
- Gaming industry “will die if it doesn’t try more to be innovative” says Quantic Dream boss