Infinity Blade II is available now on iTunes for the iPhone, Ipod Touch and Ipad devices. The follow up to what many determined to be the defining mobile gaming experience of 2010 is available right now for $6.99. The Infinity Blade franchise is developed by ChAIR Entertainment, an Epic Games Studio.
ChAIR is also responsible for the ground breaking Shadow Complex title that launched on the Xbox Live Arcade a few years back. Reviews are already coming back glowing for the mobile game with numerous sites already levying perfect scores on the sword fighting action title.
Early Review Scores For Infinity Blade II
- Crysis 3 developers say CryEngine 3 trumps Unreal Engine 4
- Epic Games steps out in front of SOPA
- On-Disc DLC an “unfortunate reality” says Gears of War creator
- Next generation console graphics teased with preview of Unreal Engine 4
- Cliff Bleszinski says Gears of War: Judgment won’t be easy like other games