Beyond the recent patch that was recently released for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Robert Bowling recently discussed what Infinity Ward is looking at in future updates. If you’ve played Modern Warfare 3 or any of the recent Call of Duty releases, you’ve probably either encountered an issue with the spawn points, or heard someone complaining about them in-game. Well the Infinity Ward team is currently looking at “improvements potentially made to the spawn logic on certain maps and game modes.”
Modern Warfare 3 Feedback in Discussion:
- Updates to the Spawn system
- Further “lag compensation” or “host advantage / disadvantage”
- on-going hot fixes based on feedback.
- Default :30 Round Start timer for System Link only
- Options to allow System Link players to ‘unlock all’ for competitive play in System Link only.
What problems have you had since Modern Warfare 3 launched that you think Infinity Ward should address? Let us know in the comments section below.
- This article was updated on:December 4th, 2017