Bandai Namco has now revealed that a new update on patch 1.04 for Dragon Ball Xenoverse is now available.
The new 1.04 patch update for Dragon Ball Xenoverse has been released to get ready for the DLC Pack 2 that will be available in Western countries next week.
A lot of changes have been made to Dragon Ball Xenoverse to improve its features and gameplay. Bandai Namco noted on Twitter the update is not available yet on PC, but will be very soon.
Check out the full Dragon Ball Xenoverse update 1.04 patch notes below:
- Increased level cap from 80 to 85
- Incident rate of WARNING during parallel quests has been increased.
- The position where players come back in Toki Toki City has been changed. After cleared parallel quests, now players will be back near “Time Machine Station” in Toki Toki City.
- The position of Masters has also been changed.
- Changed the spec when disconnected from XENOVERSE servers. When players are disconnected from XENOVERSE servers, they still can play offline mode, now. (before this update, users had to be back to title screen)
- Although Time Space delivery and Campaign events won’t be available, online battles and parallel quests will be still available from each online reception.
- Countermeasure against cheating: Players who have been employing various cheating techniques will not be able to log into multi-lobbies or join online battles or parallel quests.
- Some rules during online battles have been changed:
-During endless battles, capsules cannot be used.
-Communication delay during online battles has been reduced.
-Made adjustment on time patrol, battles and parallel quests
- Added version information on title screen
- This article was updated on:April 7th, 2015