If you pre-order Dead Island you’ll get a baseball bat to defend yourself from the zombie onslaught. It’s not just any baseball bat though, it’s a baseball bat with a rotary saw attached to it. This little marvel of zombie fighting technology, appropriately named, “The Ripper”, is just one of the perks you’ll be getting when you pre-order Dead Island on Steam. If you’re a PC player interested in Dead Island‘s bloody combat, here’s a rundown of what Steam is offering you:
“The Ripper” Special Weapon
A deadly combination of baseball bat and buzz saw!
Bloodbath Arena DLC
- 4 deadly and hazardous Arenas with endless waves of zombies
- Play in single or co-op multiplayer!
- Loot XP and items and bring them over into your campaign
- Leaderboard to challenge your friends
- New gruesome weapon: Sonic Pulse Grenade
If you haven’t yet seen our Dead Island preview, this game will be what any fan of the zombie-horror genre has waited years to play. Dead Island, set in an open-world tropical island, will feature role-playing elements which allow the player to develop one of the game’s unique character classes according to their preferences, all of course with an emphasis on gory melee combat.
Dead Island will drop on September 6th in North America.
- This article was updated on:December 3rd, 2017