The Season Pass for Project CARS has now been revealed and it will include a lot of content that won’t be in the base game.
PlayFront has reported on everything that the Season Pass for Project CARS will bring to gamers. There will be a mix of new cars, stages, game modes, events and more. The first content from the Season Pass will be available as early as April.
Check out what you get from Project CARS’ Season Pass:
- Car Pack “racing icons”
- Extension “Audi Ruapuna Speedway”
- Car Pack “new for old”
- Extension “Red Bull Ignition”
- Car Pack “Aston Martin”
- Extension “Lotus Classic”
- Car Pack “Renault Sport”
- Extension “Toyota & Mitsubishi Macau”
- Extension “Ford Oval Racing”
You will also get the following benefits if you choose to buy the Season Pass of Project CARS.
- Submit a discount compared with the separate purchase prices.
- A week’s early access so that you can be a nose ahead of your competition forever.
- 50 exclusive car coats, allow you to bring your team affiliation to express and make a good impression on the track at the same time.
All of the Season Pass content from Project CARS will be available from April 2015 until January 2016.