After a brief problem with v1.65, Sony has pushed a second update out for PS Vita users: v1.66. The update includes a number of features that should make the experience on the newly released handheld even better. Below you’ll find the list of tweaks that Sony has made to the Vita’s OS.
– A Notification Alert option has been added to Settings, you can now toggle alerts on or off
– After 10 minutes has been added to the power save settings options
– An arrow icon has been added to the new activities in the Live Area
– Caps Lock is now supported in the On Screen Keyboard
You can access the free firmware update by the settings menu on the PS Vita via Wi-Fi, or you can connect the handheld to your PS3/PC/Mac and update via the Content Manager.
- This article was updated on:February 21st, 2017