A recent domain registry pointed to a sequel for Ubisoft’s Rayman franchise, titled Rayman Legends. Today, it looks like Rayman Legends is a thing, and it will be heading to the Wii U with some unique functionality for the game with the console’s tablet controller.
A leaked trailer shows an experience that looks similar to 2011’s Rayman Origins, with some Skylanders-esque features. Judging from the trailer, there appears to be a bunch of Wii U features packed into the title. Players can be seen interacting with the environment by using the tablet controller.
The game hasn’t been confirmed by Ubisoft just yet, and this trailer could very well have been one of the company’s big announcements for E3 2012.
Rayman Legends Leaked Trailer
Rayman Legends Screen Captures
- Ubisoft Thinks They’re Limited By Current Consoles
- Rumor: Ubisoft Asking Feedback For Watch Dogs 2 Already
- We’re tired of the excuse that micro-transactions are for the gamer
- Ori and the Blind Forest Release Date Revealed for Xbox One and Steam
- Rumor: Assassin’s Creed Unity on PC to be Locked at 30 FPS, Too