Rugby League fans will be happy to know a new game has been announced for the sport in the form of Rugby League Live 3.
Tru Blu Entertainment proudly announced Rugby League Live 3 earlier today. The game will be out sometime in 2015 for the PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3 and Xbox 360. If you can’t wait, a demo for Rugby League Live 3 is already up for you to download via Steam.
“We have been listening to the fans and believe that Rugby League Live 3 will deliver them the ultimate video game experience of the Greatest Game of All, Rugby League.” said Managing Director, Sebastian Giompaolo, “Big Ant Studios have developed an outstanding game and I am really excited about what they have been able to achieve on this next generation of consoles.”
“The NRL are proud to be again associated with Tru Blu Entertainment in bringing to market the most anticipated Rugby League video game to date.” Said Paul Kind, NRL Head of Commercial “Rugby League Live 3 introduces many elements of Rugby League never before seen in an NRL video game. It is indeed a must-have for any footy fan!”
Here are the full features for Rugby League Live 3:
• Improved Career mode and Be A Pro – take a Forward or a Back through the ranks of a U20 team into a full professional squad
• Vastly improved Instant Replay System including super slow-mo and user defined camera placement – get right into the action!
• Enhanced online play including filtering by locality and Online Tournaments
• Dynamic time of day lighting with full sun movement and weather system giving dusk to night progress and mid game rain
• All 2014/2015 rule changes, updates to current 2015 rosters and team uniforms.
• Over 100 teams from Rugby League competitions around the world including the NRL, Super League, Holden Cup, and many more
• New Experience System: Earn badges and experience both online and off to rise to the top of the leaderboards.
• FanHub Player Sharing – create your own players and teams and share them online across all supported platforms.
• Dynamic Tackling System: Fend and break tackle your way past multiple defenders and use the new dynamic Struggle and Drag system to burst over the line to score or alternatively drag them into touch!