Fans everywhere seem to be enjoying Battlefield: Hardline but some die-hard fans might find the weapons unblanced for the multiplayer. Visceral Games has looked into it and will be serving up some weapon changes and balancing come the next update.
Announced earlier today on the Battlelog Visceral’s Lead Multiplayer Designer, Thaddeus Sasser, outlined some weapon changes that will be coming to all versions of Battlefield: Hardline at a later date. No release for the patch has been announced and these are just preliminary changes.
– K10: Reduce bullet damage to 33
– Saiga and PTR: reduce recoil to bring more in line with Cop faction DMRs
– HCAR and HK51: reduce recoil to bring more in line with SCAR-H and SA-58
– .410 Jury: Increase damage per pellet to become more effective
– FMG-9 and M/45: Increase damage per round to 25 and push out falloff start range to make these weapons more effective
– Battlerifle min damage increased to 25 across the board
– AKM min damage reduced to 24
Fans concerns with the SCAR-H and otheres seem to have been addressed. Hopefully the patch will be implemented soon so fans can continue to enjoy the deep multiplayer. See what we thought about Battlefield: Hardline in our review of the title earlier this month.
Battlefield: Hardline is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.