Visceral Games is the developer behind the Dead Space franchise, as well as Dante’s Inferno which released last year. Wasting no time capitalizing on the success of Dead Space 2, Visceral has posted a new job listing on Gamasutra. Not many details can be found about the new IP, but the listing is for a Executive Producer for the Visceral Redwood Shores Studio.
Published by EA, the studio is looking to pump out another AAA title noted as a “bold new IP” in the job listing. Other hints came as far as where the title would be headed, both the Xbox 360 and PS3 were listed in the job posting. So this likely means it will be another multiplatform title.
The Executive Producer for Visceral Redwood Shores will be leading a bold new IP that is heavily backed by EA leadership. The team is made up of industry veterans with a proven track record for shipping quality product. The EP will be both the creative visionary for the product, the ambassador of the project, and the person who builds and motivates the team to accomplish their goals of shipping a high quality, hugely entertaining title on time and on budget.
– Expand the playable/shippable level to produce a full AAA title
– Grow the game into a successful franchise capable of multiple versions
– Possess a minimum of 10+ years experience as an Executive Producer or VP of Development
– Experience managing medium-large internal teams or development studios within the video game industry (Software Engineers, Artists, Designers, Audio Specialists, Senior Project Managers, and Associate Producers etc.)
– 10+ years experience developing and executing game project plans
– 10+ years experience leading, motivating and driving teams to success