The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt’s developer, CD Projekt Red, is not worried about the resolution differences between the PS4 and Xbox One versions.
It was revealed a few weeks ago that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is 1080p on PS4 and 900p on Xbox One. This caused a debate among gamers as it alway does. However, CD Projekt Red doesn’t feel the resolution will affect the gameplay in any way.
Gamingbolt had a chance to interview Michal Krzemiński who is the Senior Art Producer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. He said it’s “simply a good game, regardless of the platform you choose to play it on“.
He added that there is “little difference between 1080p and 900p in terms of the actual experience you get” from playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. He feels that 1080p and 900p are just numbers that are thrown out, but they have no impact on how good the game actually is.
There’s no doubt The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be an awesome game when it comes out in May. However, the resolution debate will still go on amongst PS4 and Xbox One owners. Inevitably, people will put up graphic comparison videos and screenshots to see if there truly is a difference between the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game.
- The Witcher 3 Developer Clears The Air With Xbox One Footage
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Upcoming Xbox One Update Locks Framerate at 30 FPS
- CD Projekt hoping to hit 1080p on the Xbox One with Witcher 3
- Microsoft Apologizes Over Misleading The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Footage
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Download Sizes Revealed Across All Platforms
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Has A Loading Glitch On PlayStation 4
- The Witcher 3 Developer Explains Why Xbox One Has Exclusive Items
- Xbox One and PS4 resolution differences are marginal, Witcher 3 looks great on both
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Minimum and Recommended PC System Requirements Revealed
- Skyrim was generic, according to The Witcher 3 developer