Infinity Ward has released a new update for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. Update 1.08 includes new missions within the Mission Team system that now goes up to level 100. The new update also includes Leaderboard for the game, something that fans have been waiting for since launch. Notes from Infinity Ward also indicated that combat records and an emblem editor will be coming in Late February.
Double XP and Double Weapon XP will be live on all platforms until February 3rd. Alongside this, Hyper Team Deathmatch will be included during the Double XP event. The update arrives just ahead of the first downloadable content for the game in DLC 1 “Sabotage.” The Sabotage DLC is slated to arrive on PS4 on January 31st. It will include a new Zombies level “Rave in the Redwoods,” where the Zombies in Spaceland characters escape the theme park to find themselves trapped in an abandoned camp with a 90’s aesthetic. Four new competitive multiplayer maps (Noir, Renaissance, Neon, and Dominion) will arrive in the DLC. The pack follows a similar structure to previous Call of Duty DLC.
You can find the pertinent feature changes below:
• Added ability for both splitscreen players to change their own Missions in the lobby before a match starts
• Safeguard against jitter mod exploits
• Defender: Fix for exploit that could occur if a player using Rewind spawns on a newly spawned Defender drone, allowing the player to carry their gun as they carry the drone
• Adjusted Taunt menu to wrap to the bottom of the list
• During the final killcam, the team emblem shown was the emblem of the user who died rather than the player who got the kill. This has been fixed.
• Hardcore Search and Destroy: Fix for “Friendly Fire is not Tolerated” displaying after every round for the remainder of the game
• Added ability to equip Calling Card and emblem after acquiring them from a Supply Drop
• Camo challenges involving Direct Impact kills with the Howitzer were not tracking. This has been fixed.
• Various updates to weapon camos
• Fix for players SPM not being calculated correctly in some instances
• Camo adjustment for the MK2 R3k not covering the right side of the weapon
• Allow players to skip Mission Team videos even if it’s their first time seeing them
• Fix for the KBS Harbinger reload animation playing twice while holding down both triggers
• Fixed an issue where the Jammer Grenade was not damaging scorestreaks correctly
• Fixed an error a player would receive when attempting to edit a class with the OSA
• Fix for an issue where players with akimbo weapons were immune to the Steel Dragon