Rocket League received an update Monday evening to bring the PlayStation 4 and PC version up to version 1.15 while the Xbox One version received title updates two and three. The big takeaway from the patch is the addition of the Batmobile from Batman Vs Superman. However, the Xbox One received a number of bug fixes as well.
The Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Car Pack is now available to purchase and download across all platforms with this Rocket League patch. It comes with the Batmobile car plus antenna flags sporting Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman logos.
Other than support for the Batmobile DLC, the patch adds a new automated camera option for Spectator Mode. The majority of the action is on the Xbox One side, however, where a new set of Community Flags were added for various gaming entities from Major Nelson to IGN.
Additionally, a host of new bug fixes were implemented to fix crashes and other issues with Rocket League on the Xbox One. Unfortunately, the new ranked divisions along with the ranking tweaks added to the PS4 and PC have not been added yet.
A Psyonix rep on Reddit reiterated that the studio plans to bring the Xbox One up to synch with the PS4 and PC around April. This title update was focused on bug fixes discovered since the game launched.
Here are the Rocket League patch notes applicable to all three platforms.
- (DLC) Added “Batmobile”
- (DLC) Added “Batman”
- (DLC) Added “Superman”
- (DLC) Added “Wonder Woman”
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- Added a new automated camera option in Spectator Mode called “Autocam”. This camera will automatically track the action to improve the viewing experience for spectators. (BETA)
The following is the list of changes applicable only to the Xbox One.
- Added “Community Flags”
- Gold Glove
- Major Nelson
- Operation Sports
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- Streamlined the user experience when switching profiles
- Added the ability to press the View Button at the “Press Any Button” screen to access the account picker
- Improved overall game stability and fixed multiple crash instances
- Fixed rare instance where users lose all of their earned unlocks and have to earn them again
- Fixed an issue with extended play times causing low-resolution textures to display
- Updated the “Traveler” Achievement to include all Xbox One Arenas as intended
- Fixed “SARPBC Forever” Achievement unlock requirements to match its description
- Fixed a graphical issue that caused the Loading screen to flicker
- Fixed issues related to party members exceeding maximum party size
- Fixed an issue where split-screen players could not rejoin an online match
- Fixed an issue where local parties could be disbanded when accessing the account picker
- Fixed issue when a local player could not rejoin a RL party after being removed
- Fixed issue where a split-screen player rejoining a party could disband the party
- Fixed an issue where you could enter an infinite joining state when accepting a RL party invite
- Fixed an issue where split-screen players appeared with identical names online
- Fixed issue with user names not updating on the party bar
- Fixed an issue where logging out of a profile would not update on another console’s RL party
- Updated player activity descriptions in the XB1 friends list
[Image via Rocket League]
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018