Patch update 1.02 for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round is now available for you to download on PS3 and PS4 consoles.
Team Ninja made the announcement for the new patch on Facebook. It looks like the patch is only available for some countries at the moment.
Here’s what they mentioned about the new update for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round:
“PS4/PS3 Patch 1.02 is now live in North/South American countries as well as Japan/Asian countries. DLC transfer “Hotagataway” is frequently asked now. Still many store (DLC) issues in SCEE territories. Sorry for any trouble. We are working closely with 1st parties. If you have any concerns, send your e-mail to [email protected] Thank you for your patience. Team Ninja #DOA5LR”
Here are the notes for patch 1.02 for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on PS4 and PS3:
- (PlayStation 4/PlayStation 3): Fixed so that the game no longer freezes in Lesson 40.9 of the tutorial, and save data is no longer corrupted upon completing Lesson 40.8.
- (PlayStation 4/PlayStation 3): Lost your save data? You can now use a command to unlock costumes (for characters except for Honoka and Raidou), Story Mode progress, movies, system voices, music, and the OMG breast motion setting. Go to Options and input L1 + R1 + L2 + R2 at the same time, and a sound will play to confirm that the unlock was successful. In DOA5LR: Core Fighters, music will not be unlocked with this command. Movies and progress from Story Mode will not be unlocked unless the Story Mode DLC has been purchased
- (PlayStation 4/PlayStation 3): Fixed a bug that caused costumes 1-2 for Marie Rose, Phase 4 and Nyotengu to become unselectable after carrying over save data from PS3 under certain conditions.
- (PlayStation 4/PlayStation 3): Fixed an unnatural animation that occurred when Honoka or Raidou evaded certain Danger Zones (e.g. tigers) with the Hold command.
- (PlayStation 4/PlayStation 3): When the COM opponent is set to Raidou in Free Training, the standing throw he will use for COM Action, COM Reaction, etc. has been changed from →T to T.
- (PlayStation 4): Fixed a hang that occurred in certain modes while searching for Ranked Match, Lobby Match, and Throwdown opponents.
- (PlayStation 4): Fixed an issue that caused the same information to display under “Today’s Results” and “Overall Results”.
- (PlayStation 4): Changed the NAT Type options in the Online Menu.
- (PlayStation 3): Title no longer hangs on the loading screen after certain characters are selected for a tag team.
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018