Dead or Alive 5 Last Round may not have had the smoothest of launches on Xbox One, but Team Ninja has done a great job at being very proactive at solving any prevalent issues since release. They patched the somewhat gamebreaking issues that plagued Dead or Alive 5 Last Round rather quickly and now they have released the next title update for the game, which aims to solve a few of the bugs that are still popping up for gamers.
Dead or Alive 5 Last Round’s Title Update 1.02A features a major focus on online related features, whether it is actually playing online or the somewhat buggy Throwdown option. Luckily, Team Ninja has provided us with a full rundown of the changes through their official website.
- Improved an issue that caused a forced shut down upon accessing Xbox Live when Online Modes, Leaderboards, and other modes/features were selected.
- Fixed a bug that disconnected users from Xbox Live and prevented them from progressing when playing in Arcade or Versus modes with Throwdowns set to “Accept” .
- Fixed a bug that prevented progress when users signed out and switched profiles during an online match.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when the host of a lobby signed out during an online match, and the remaining user were unable to progress in the game until the host confirmed the signout notice dialog.
This latest patch for Dead or Alive 5: Last Round is currently only available for Xbox One, at least for now. This is likely due to that being the platform that suffered from an abundance of issues at launch.
- This article was updated on:March 7th, 2018