Square Enix has now released today update 1.05 of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided for the PS4 and Xbox One. It adds the much awaited HDR support and more.
The patch notes were posted on the official Deus Ex: Mankind Divided forums. Aside from HDR, the game now also supports the upcoming PS4 Pro console. You can read all of the patch notes below.
The following features have been added:
- HDR support for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One S
- PlayStation 4 Pro support
Various bug fixes for the following issues:
- Crash during the shooting range tutorial
- After talking to Vega, a freeze would occur when the player left the poor District, after seeing Miller first
- Koller’s fate after completing All in the Family, if the player spared Gallois
- Exiting a tutorial during a flashbang\typhoon effect would cause the flashbang\typhoon effect to stay on screen permanently
- Rarely, the hallway leading to Talos Rucker’s room would not stream in after reaching the top of the elevator
- Saving on the base build while NPCs are in search state and updating to day one patch, would cause the NPCs to search forever on that save
The patch also adds new Breach content and features:
- Avatar customization (possibility to change the appearance of the Ripper in-game)
- Overworld Map
- New Santeau Corporation (New Maps and Darknet file)
- New UI for avatar customization
- New items: Premium Ripper Skins (2)
- New item: Premium weapon (1)
As always, Square Enix is listening to your feedback in regards to the new update. A patch is also available for PC owners and you can read the changes for that platform by clicking here.