Sony and Evolution Studios have announced that there will be a special edition released for PS4’s Driveclub for Europe.
This special edition of Driveclub will be priced at €69.99 over in Europe. There is no mention yet if it will be making its way to North America yet. It was announced a few weeks ago there will be PS4 bundle for the game too. This was announced for Europe as well with no word of a North American release. Hopefully something is announced for North American gamers as it seems they are missing out on some special stuff.
Nevertheless, this special edition for Driveclub comes with a lot of goodies:
- Foil treated, unique artwork housed in a high-quality card sleeve.
- Instant access to five high performance cars, each with an exclusive livery design:
- McLaren P1
- Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series
- Ferrari 458 Italia
- Aston Martin v12 Vantage S
- Alfa Romeo 4C
- 2 exclusive in-game livery packs to customise your car and club logo.
- 2 DRIVECLUB emblem vinyl stickers (one white, one red) – perfect for your laptop or games console.
If you live in Europe, this special edition for the game is available now for pre-order at all participating retailers. You can check below the boxart for the special edition of Driveclub.
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018