Players can now hop on Xbox One and download Evolve‘s 1.1 patch to fix several issues the game had at launch as well as a few other bug fixes and balances.
Announced earlier today on 2K’s support page, the patch looks to fix issues with Evolve that had Xbox One fans lose save data and progress within the game. It also fixes a weird issue where more than one class spawns and creates a five-man team. Patch 1.1 fixes for Evolve are listed below.
- Fixes issue on Xbox One with progress and save game data lost
- Fixes issue with shadows/flashlight on Xbox One
- Incremental improvements to matchmaking, invites, and rejoining on Xbox One
- Various progression balance changes
- Fixes issue where more than one class spawns, creating 5-man team
Touching on the lost saves and progress issue 2K support mentioned this regarding the matter: “The issue with lost progress and saved games was mostly limited to the Xbox One; it was rare and affected only a small percentage of players.Fixing this has been the dev team’s top priority since it was first reported”
Evolve is available now on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Check out our review for Evolve to see what we thought of the title.
- This article was updated on:March 7th, 2018