The latest update for FIFA 15 is now available for you to download for the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game.
This was confirmed by the official EA FIFA Twitter page. The new FIFA 15 update addresses many fixes and bugs that plagued the game during launch.
EA went on to say on their official forums they are committed to improving the experience of FIFA 15 in an “ongoing” process. Much like they do every year, they will continue to listen to “feedback from our fans” to further improve the game until FIFA 16 comes out next year.
For now, the new FIFA 15 update for PS4 and Xbox One should be enough to fix some issues.
Check out the update notes below:
- Fixed ‘search-by-name’ functionality in Career Mode.
- Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
- Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
- Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
- Fixed occurrences where post-match menus do not appear after a FUT Single Player Season match.
- Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
- Improved stability when players change their set-piece taker.
- Fixed occurrence where Reserves not brought into Season matches
- Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces
PS4 Stuttering Issue
We believe we have made progress in our on-going investigation of the stuttering issues currently affecting a small percentage of PS4 users. If you’re affected by this issue please you can help us with our investigation by providing details to @EASPORTSFIFA on Twitter.