Mad Catz has now unveiled a new Ultra Street Fighter IV FightStick that will be compatible for both the PS3 and PS4.
EVO 2015 tournament participants will be happy because the PS4 version of Ultra Street Fighter IV will be used at the event. EVO 2015 only allows for you to bring your own controllers. Arcade style controllers are more preferred for tournament players.
The features for the Ultra Street Fighter IV’s Arcade FightStick are:
- Official Ultra Street Fighter IV Artwork
- Genuine Arcade Layout-Extremely accurate and durable Sanwa Denshi parts. Vewlix-style design with 8 action buttons to drain your enemy’s life bar
- Easy to Mod-Chassis hinges open for clear access to inner components. Removable bezel and top panel for swapping custom artwork. Includes screwdriver with hex and flat heads
- 3-Way button enables joystick to function as left or right analog stick or D-Pad
- Enhanced Mobility-Internal storage compartment holds removable USB ProCable. Metal posts support a separately available shoulder strap
The release date as shown on Amazon for the Ultra Street Fighter IV FightStick is April 16th, 2015. This is around the same time Mortal Kombat X comes out. It will be interesting if Capcom releases the PS4 game around the same time.
You can pre-order the FightStick now, but it will cost you $199.99.