We’ve been hearing plenty of rumors that the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games would be getting a release on current generation hardware, though now Marvel has officially confirmed that to be true. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 will release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, with both of them releasing very soon.
Both games will launch tomorrow on all listed platforms, which will contain some improvements to the graphics, UI and other tweaks to ensure that the game runs as smoothly as possible. However, other than that the company reveals that they are aiming to stay as true to the original versions of the game as possible.
With the announcements of these games getting the re-release treatment on current generation hardware, the company was also asked whether or not other Marvel games might be getting the same treatment. Producer Mike Jones replied to this with, “Following the footsteps of a proud Marvel tradition, I’ll say: Anything is possible, True Believers!”
Both of these games will be available to download tomorrow on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. You can purchase them individually for $39.99 each, or you can get them together in a bundle that costs $59.99.
- Xbox One ‘Will Always be Behind the PS4…Because it isn’t as Powerful’ says DICE Dev
- Xbox One – eSRAM Preventing 1080p Games
- Xbox One to deliver twice the performance with DirectX 12 update
- Xbox One Update For Preview Members Improves Backwards Compatibility
- Xbox One predicted to have made up ground on PS4 in August sales, Wii U sales jump