Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is the next much awaited game in the insanely popular franchise, this year coming from developer Sledgehammer Games. A good portion of gamers will choose to play on consoles, but PC also has a hefty fanbase as well that will be picking up the game. When dealing with PC gaming, it is important to know if you rig can handle the game or not and luckily we now know exactly what the minimum requirements to play Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on PC will be.
Steam posted the following to their page for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare under the system requirements:
- OS: OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel® CoreTM i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD PhenomTM II X4 810 @ 2.80 GHz or better
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 450 @ 1GB / ATI® Radeon™ HD 5870 @ 1GB or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 55 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible
The 55 GB of hard drive space is quite a lot, but not too surprising considering the size that console games are reaching these days and the PC versions are typically around the same.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is set to release on November 3 for PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and PlayStation 3.
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018