Developer of the Uncharted franchise, Naughty Dog will likely have huge expectations in the next generation. Good thing there already looking to staff up with help to build “next-gen games” according to a recent job listing. Digging deeper into the call for developers, Naughty Dog is expecting new artists to make “million poly models game-ready”. This would be a huge jump from their previous titles in the Uncharted series, that used around 80,000.
The job posting doesn’t specify whether the company is working on a completely new project, something new from the Uncharted franchise, or other old franchises like the Jak series. So for now it’s up in the air as to what Naughty Dog has cooking out in California.
The company recently announced The Last of Us, but has been quite vocal about the fact that the Uncharted franchise has many stories left to tell. Could we see a launch title with the next generation of PlayStation consoles from Naughty Dog? Being that the studio has been Sony’s ace in the hole for the last couple of years, it’s seeming likely.
- The Last of Us Remastered Looks So Good You Have To See It For Yourself
- Sony Ad May Have Leaked Uncharted Trilogy Remaster For PS4
- Naughty Dog Promise Fans Will Be Blown Away By Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End’s Levels
- Naughty Dog Might Have Accidentally Confirmed The Last of Us 2
- Rumor: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Might Only Be 1080p and 30fps After All