The latest patch for NBA 2K18 is being deployed and with it there are a bunch of changes coming to the game. The game’s Facebook Page has outlined what you can expect in Update 6, and these features include the re-enabling of Trivia in 2K Zone and other fixes in MyCareer, as well as a more realistic tongue for Michael Jordan.
Here’s everything that’ll be fixed and tweaked in NBA 2K18 Update 6:
- Trivia will be re-enabled in the 2K Zone in MyCAREER once all consoles have received this update. If you have not yet tried it out, 2K Zone Trivia provides 25 VC for every question you answer correctly!
- Users will no longer experience a hang when attempting to read texts from Bryan in MyCAREER.
- Fixed an issue where Bryan would stop sending users texts to pick up their endorsement VC cheques in MyCAREER.
- Addressed a hang that could occur in the Gatorade Training Facility right before starting an activity.
- Addressed a case where some users were seeing their custom created shoes appearing differently in-game than how they looked in the editor.
- The camera will no longer focus on the crowd when play resumes when called right before a free throw in Pro-Am and Play Now Online games.
- Fixed a case where the playoffs would fail to advance after completing a round during an offline MyCAREER.
- Squads will now remain intact when choosing to Play Game after completing a Ruffles Tournament game.
- Michael Jordan’s tongue should now look a little more Mike-like
The patch is live on Xbox consoles, and will soon be hitting PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC.
Of all the problems that they NBA 2K18 community has been complaining about since launch, Michael Jordan’s tongue is probably not of the highest priority. How about for Update 7 we get an fix for missed open shots and layups.