The reboot of King’s Quest is seemingly starting to piece itself together over at Sierra Entertainment and the folks at The Odd Gentlemen have put together a new behind the scenes video for the upcoming reboot.
In a recently released behind the scenes video The Odd Gentlemen go into the voice cast that are backing the reboot of the classic King’s Quest formula. It turns out that there is a very well rounded cast of names that many fans may have heard of before. The most well known being Christopher Lloyd (Back To The Future) who will voice an aged King Graham and Zelda Williams (The Legend Of Korra) who will voice Amaya Blackstone. Young Graham will be played by Josh Keaton (Starcraft 2) and his daughter Gwendolyn will be played by Maggie Elizabeth Jones (We Bought A Zoo). Check out the full voice cast and the accompanying video below.
- Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Michael Benyaer (Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen)
- Loretta Devine (Crash)
- Gideon Emery (Teen Wolf)
- Jean Gilpin (Frozen)
- Michael Gough (Batman: Arkham Origins)
- Andy Pessoa (Transformers Prime)
- Kevin Michael Richardson (The Cleveland Show)
- Kath Soucie (Rugrats)
- Fred Tatasciore (Marvel’s Avengers Assemble)
- Richard White
- Michael-Leon Wooley (The Princess and the Frog)
King’s Quest is set to release for PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Playstation 4 during Q3/Q4 2015.