The PLAY Expo in Manchester this year will be huge for Tomb Raider fans. The event will celebrate the game’s legacy via a 20th Anniversary panel.
Announced via a press release, the PLAY Expo in Manchester England will invite many former and current developers of the famous franchise. Fans will be able to attend a Q&A panel where the developers will share their stories. Guests confirmed so far are listed below.
- Ian Livingstone CBE: Former CEO of Eidos Interactive
- Natalie Cook: Lara Croft original model for Tomb Raider
- Richard Morton: Lead Game Designer / Level Designer / Environmental Artist – Tomb Raider II – Tomb Raider III – Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation – Tomb Raider Chronicles – Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
- Gavin Rummery: Programmer for Tomb Raider – Tomb Raider II – Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness / Head of Core Design
- Heather Gibson: Level Designer for Tomb Raider / Tomb Raider II
- Andy Sandham: Level Designer / Artist / Script Writer – Tomb Raider III –Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation – Tomb Raider Chronicles
- Murti Schofield: Lead Writer / Casting – Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
- Nathan McCree: Composer – Tomb Raider – Tomb Raider II – Tomb Raider III
The confirmed list of names is not complete so more developers/actors/models could also appear. This is a great panel to attend for all fans of the franchise.