Sega has unveiled today a remastered edition of its 2014 RPG Shining Resonance, coming to PS4 on March 29, 2018. The game was originally released for PS3 in Japan, but never made it overseas, making this new version the perfect chance for the title to reach a worldwide audience. Named Shining Resonance Refrain, the remaster will feature updated visuals, gameplay adjustments demanded by the fans over the years, and an alternative version of the story in the form of the ‘Refrain Mode,’ that will present brand new scenes. All DLC of the original version will also be included, which means an extra 150 items such as costumes or music themes, in addition of other brand new created for the remaster.
Shining Resonance is the latest entry of the long-running Shining series, which is commonly considered Sega’s biggest RPG series along with Phantasy Star. This game tells the story of the last dragon of the world and the friendship with a young girl who saves him from the Imperial Army and other enemies who seek to obtain his power. Players can expect combats in real time and gorgeous art design by Tony Taka.
Although so far we have only got the images published in this week’s Famitsu, Sega should release a trailer soon. Shining Resonance Refrain launches exclusively for PS4 on March 29 in Japan.
- Will Xbox One Beat PlayStation 4 This Holiday Season?
- Why Is The PlayStation 4 Consistently Dominating The Xbox One In Sales?
- Xbox Founder Believes Xbox One Won’t Catch Up To PS4
- PlayStation 4 Beats Xbox One In September, Nearly Triples August Sales
- Will Xbox One Finally Dethrone PS4 Behind Strong Holiday Lineup And Price Cut?
- Something special coming for GTA 5 PS4
- PS4 Will Outsell Xbox One This Holiday Claims Industry Analyst
- Xbox Co-Creator Hoping Sony Agrees To Allow PlayStation 4 And Xbox One Cross-Platform Play
- PlayStation 4 Sales Now Exceed 20 Million Globally
- PSN Still Down, Feel Bad For Those That Already Owned A PlayStation 4