Sony has taken the opportunity to reveal more details about the upcoming remake of Shadow of the Colossus for PS4 during the ongoing Paris Games Week. If yersterday the company delighted fans with a new look at one of the battles of the game during the conference, today we bring you yet another beatutiful trailer with a cinematic style, as well as new details on the release like the price point, PS4 Pro bonus features, and a nice bonus for those loyal fans who purchased the PS3 remaster.
The game will be released at a price of $40, following the same strategy of other nostalgic projects like Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy or the latest Ratchet & Clank, all of them reaching excellent sales thanks in part to their reduced price. There are also good news for those who will play the game on a PS4 Pro, as developer Bluepoint is also introducing graphic options for those who will play the game on PS4 Pro, allowing them to select between two graphic modes featuring 4K resolution and 30 FPS, or 1080p resolution and 60 FPS.
Even those who purchased the PS3 remaster will get a small reward in the form of a free avatar pack that they will be able to download from PSN as long as they have trophy data of the game on their PSN account.
Shadow of the Colossus launches exclusively for PS4 on February 6th. Preorder the game on PlayStation Store and watch the new trailer below.
Shadow of the Colossus | PGW 2017 Cinematic Trailer | PS4
- Will Xbox One Beat PlayStation 4 This Holiday Season?
- Why Is The PlayStation 4 Consistently Dominating The Xbox One In Sales?
- Xbox Founder Believes Xbox One Won’t Catch Up To PS4
- PlayStation 4 Beats Xbox One In September, Nearly Triples August Sales
- Will Xbox One Finally Dethrone PS4 Behind Strong Holiday Lineup And Price Cut?
- Something special coming for GTA 5 PS4
- PS4 Will Outsell Xbox One This Holiday Claims Industry Analyst
- Xbox Co-Creator Hoping Sony Agrees To Allow PlayStation 4 And Xbox One Cross-Platform Play
- PlayStation 4 Sales Now Exceed 20 Million Globally
- PSN Still Down, Feel Bad For Those That Already Owned A PlayStation 4