The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Special Edition received patch 1.1 not long ago, but with it came some issues that needed to be addressed. While these issues didn’t impact all players, many were reporting game crashes and a myriad of other performance issues that hampered the game dramatically.
Following the release of beta patch 1.2, the patch is now out of beta and available for everyone to download on PS4 and PC. The Xbox One patch won’t be arriving until later this week, though Bethesda did not specify when.
The patch notes for the 1.2 patch were also released, which are the following:
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue related to using alt-tab while playing the game (PC)
- Fixed issue with water flow not rendering properly
- Fixed crash related to changing from werewolf back to human form
- Fixed crash related to reloading after changing Load Order of mods
- General bug fixing and improvements with browsing Mods
The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Special Edition is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. You can check out our review of the game by clicking right here.
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018