Super Mario Maker has been getting a consistent stream of post-launch DLC that has added a lot of content to a game that definitely has no shortage of it. Nintendo has revealed what the next update will be bringing to the table, and this time around it will include Excitebike and Birdo costume skins.
You can check out the videos for both Excitebike and Birdo at the bottom of this post, which show off brief clips of both new costumes in action. While Birdo controls pretty similarly to standard characters, Excitebike looks really cool and could definitely result in some interesting courses being made for it down the road.
Super Mario Maker recently received updates that added new compatibility with the Bookmark portal site, as well as addressing minor technical issues that made the game a bit more easy to play. Scroll down for a list of the recent updates to the game:
- Add objects like the Fire Koopa Clown Car.
- Add linkage with the Super Mario Maker Bookmark portal site that allows a more detailed course search.
- Users will no longer be able to use the words “Like”, “Yeah!”, and the “★” symbol in their course names.
- “World Record (fastest player to clear the course)” and the “First Clear (first player to clear the course)” will be listed for each course.
- For courses that were posted prior to the Ver. 1.30 update, only the “World Record (fastest player to clear the course)” will displayed.
- Adjustments will be made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.