Digital Extremes has put out a large update today that adds a lot to the existing Warframe experience on consoles. The update known as update 16 or Sanctuary is now live and available for download.
Players who hop on Warframe today will be greeted by the Sancutary update which is set to include a slew of new features that fans will get excited about. These include PVP 2.0, a new Warframe (Chroma), new quests and new enemies to tackle solo or with your friends. Check out the key notes below.
- NEW WARFRAME – A master of the deadly elements, Chroma can alter his damage output by changing his coloring.
- CONCLAVES 2.0 – Take on your fellow Tenno in a game of Cephalon Capture, try your hand at three new maps, conquer a variety of challenges and explore the exciting changes to the PvP Game Mode with PvP 2.0! Teshin, your new PvP guide, and the Conclave Syndicate have established their presence in the Relay. Syndicate rewards await for Tenno who compete in the Conclave, studying under Teshin’s Sigil.
- NEW QUEST – THE NEW STRANGE: Work with Cephalon Simaris to find the source of a mysterious voice. Something is out there, and it is hunting. Work with Simaris to track it down and discover its true nature.
- NEW TENNO REINFORCEMENTS – Load your Arsenal with these powerful new additions:
KOHMAK: Like the larger Kohm, this hand-shotgun doubles its volley with each successive shot.
RIPKAS: Tear the enemy down with these motorized saw fists.
- NEW RELAY ROOM – Explore the Sanctuary and visit Cephalon Simaris. Track down unique targets to scan in a Codex shared by Tenno throughout the Solar System, and help unlock exciting new lore and Syndicate rewards.
- NEW ENEMY – Designed by the Warframe community, a new enemy arrives. Dashing in for quick strikes before falling back to the shadows, the Grineer Manic is difficult to catch and deadly to ignore.
A great lot of additions to Warframe look to be on the table. Check out the Chroma video that showcases the new Warframe available.
Warframe is a free-to-play action title for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.