Xbox Deals With Gold Offers Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Madden NFL 19
Great news for fans of sports and tomb raiding.
Microsoft has updated their list of games discounted through their deals with gold program this week, and there’s at least a couple surprisingly good titles on offer. Most surprising is the presence of Shadow of the Tomb Raider, which was only just released a handful of weeks ago. If purchased digitally through the Xbox Live marketplace, Xbox Live Gold member can acquire the game for about $45; that’s a 25% discount. That’s not the only big name game available though; Madden NFL 19 and NBA Live 19 are also being offered at a discount right now.
Madden NFL 19 and NBA Live 19 are being offered at about$39 and $40 respectively, and Madden NFL 19: Hall of Fame Edition is not far behind at about $48, which is a 40% discount. So this might just be the right time for any series fans who haven’t yet jumped into the latest release. Along with these, a number of independent games and classic Xbox 360 titles are also on discount this week. See below for the full list.
For Xbox One:
- Black Mirror – $8.00
- Child of Light – $4.50
- Madden NFL 19 – $38.99
- Madden NFL 19: Hall of Fame Edition – $47.99
- NBA LIVE 19 – $40.19
- Ninjin: Clash of Carrots – $11.24
- Quiplash – $5.49
- Rad Rodgers – $13.99
- Robocraft Infinity – $7.99
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider – $44.99
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider – Croft Edition – $67.49
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider – Digital Deluxe Edition – $52.49
- Unravel Two – $14.99
- Unravel Yarny Bundle – $19.49
- Iron Wings – $8.75
For Xbox 360 (Backwards Compatibility)
- Altered Beast – $.99
- Cyber Troopers Virtual On Oratorio Tangram – $7.49
- Daytona USA – $4.99
- Fighting Vipers – $1.24
- Red Dead Redemption – $9.89
- Sega Vintage Collection: Toejam & Earl – $2.49
- Virtua Fighter 2 – $2.49
- Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown – $4.94
With Red Dead Redemption 2 due out on October 26, this might be the best time for newcomers to the series to jump in and experience the original story without having to track down a cheap hard copy of the game. On the other hand, perhaps it’s best to avoid the temptations of these sales and just focus on the newer games one’s already planning on playing.