Amazon has listed Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut for the Wii U, and have given it a release date of May 7th, 2013. Apparently Amazon has the skinny on this Wii U version of the game that arrived on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC in 2011.
The product description goes into detail about Wii U exclusive features for the new Deus Ex, which includes controlling Adam Jensen’s neural hub with the Wii U GamePad.
- Ultimate Deus Ex: Human Revolution experience : take advantage of a multitude of improvements, features and additional content that bring this already critically-acclaimed adventure to whole new levels
- Tap into the Wii U?s GamePad true potential: Adam Jensen?s newest augmentation, the Neural Hub, offers an immersive and empowering experience, right at the tips of your fingers
- Absolute fusion of action and role-play: A unique combination of action-packed close-quarter takedowns and intense shooting, offering a vast array of augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal
- Multi-solution structure: Choose how to accomplish each mission using combat, hacking, stealth or social mode to create a customized experience to suit any gaming style
- Diverse customization: Engage in combat and challenges utilizing deep, specialized character augmentations and weapon upgrades
- This article was updated on:March 7th, 2018