Rockstar is bringing Max Payne 3 into the multiplayer era in a big way on May 15th. The latest gameplay reveal for the upcoming shooter details some of the features in the new modes. From forming crews, to killstreak bonuses, there appears to be plenty to look forward to in Rockstar’s latest multiplayer offering.
Max Payne 3 Multiplayer incorporates the gritty storytelling and intense gunplay the Max Payne games are famous for into an epic online experience. Featuring modes like Gang Wars, where events from the single-player game are used as narrative starting points for the matches and the outcome of each fight drives the dynamically shifting storyline, plus features like Vendettas, Bursts and the ability to joinCrews.
Max Payne 3 is due out later this month.
- Is no GTA V news good news? Grand Theft Auto 5 a no-show at industry event
- Analysts look towards Red Dead Redemption 2 as Rockstar’s next big game
- After GTA V Rockstar could be looking at connecting all worlds
- Five Years Later, Where Is Red Dead Redemption 2?
- The longer Rockstar waits to release GTA V, the bigger the risk, says analyst