Nintendo’s Wave 4 Amiibo are shaping up to be the most rare and sought after of the already lucrative line of collectible figures. Many stores have already held pre-orders, with their stock disappearing within minutes. However, one major retailer held out: Amazon. The massive online marketplace has held no pre-orders, causing endless speculation about when and how they would handle the sale of Wave 4 Amiibo. Now we know, and it is looking like the most structured and organized effort yet.
Amazon will be releasing one Wave 4 Amiibo figure every thirty minutes starting tomorrow, May 29th at 2pm Pacific Time. The full schedule of releases is below:
- Pac-Man: 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. PT
- Charizard: 2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. PT
- Inkling Boy: 3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. PT
- Lucina: 3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. PT
- Wario: 4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. PT
- Inkling Girl: 4:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. PT
- Silver Mario: 5:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. PT
- Robin: 5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. PT
- Inkling Boy, Girl, and Squid 3-pack: 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. PT
Customers will be limited to one of each character per account, and One-Click ordering will be disabled hopefully helping alleviate some of the scalping and hording issues that have affected other stores and waves of Amiibo. “Quantities of the new characters are extremely limited,” reads the email sent out to Amazon customers. “So we’d like to ensure that as many customers as possible have the opportunity to get the new figures!” It does seem like they are going the extra mile, so hopefully it works out.
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018